In recent years, globally 'Political powers' have changed hands. Is Globalism dead ?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
In recent years, globally 'Political powers' have changed hands. With these latest developments around the world, do you think Globalism is dead ?

Political world & its efects
Considering above facts lets we accept the things but in my opininon today political powers have change their mirrors of looking towards world & Development brings something new in every era but today due to changing the power centres of world & establishing the two polar power centres of america & russia along with the race of china & india it somewhat we can say that globalism is dead but to given fight to this power centres many union has found like BRICS ,HEART OF ASIA etc -to equalise the political power so i conclude that globalism is not dead

Last edited:
two polar power centres of america & russia along with the race of china & india

But, with China emerging as a recent power center, is America and Russia still power center ?

Something we need to think about...

The latest changes in power across the world is a clear sign of deviation from globalisation. Everyone is effected. The core idea of globalisation is lost, and what is happening is for the hike in GDP of individual states in the world. The need of some states became unsolved issues to others. My points in favour are
1) Power centers were forced to change the ideas of globalisation and prefer to individual growth. Brexit clearly shows.
2) Environment issues are irrevocable now.
3) changing life styles feeds health issues.
4) overwhelming cultural exchanges have drowned the identity of countries. It is leading towards uncivilized behavioural changes.
5) chances of unified currency is high.
This are my points plz review it.

@Vinod kochukunju nice answer.

Instead of writing point wise, you could make it issue wise.

Brexit clearly shows

Brexit is a good example. A line or two how this will effect globalization will be good.

Environment issues are irrevocable now.
You can emphasize on various climate change dialogues that are happening and why they have failed in past and how in future it can be successful only when all countries come together.

Good try.

Yes the globalism in the final stage of dead, due to changing scenario in america , australia also changed its globalism policies for other country workers to work in their country, instead of banning other nation workers, if they improved their countrymens skills there will be no need for foreign workers and the globalism can also be saved.

Back