- According to a report by Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP), the plight of minorities in Pakistan is worsening and it is becoming increasingly difficult for those accused of blasphemy cases to even have a proper trial.
- Casualties in over 200 sectarian clashes that have take place are about 700 in all, with over 200 Hazara Shias being killed in the first week of 2013 alone.
- Hundreds were killed in an attack on a church in Peshawar.
- After a Christian man was accused of blasphemy, Muslim mob burnt down a Christian neighbourhood injuring hundreds.
- In Badin, Muslims exonerated the bodies of 2 Hindus from a graveyard which they claimed to be belonging to Muslims alone.
- Read at: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-international/plight-of-pak-minorities-worsening-rights-panel/article5971777.ece
- Plight of Minorities in Pakistan
- Sectarian Clashes