- Educating Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders (AAPI) by 2 Indians about President Obama’s healthcare scheme in US earns them ‘Champion of Change’ award
- Healthcare scheme is called Affordable Care Act (ACA), Manjusha P. Kulkarni and Ranjana Paintal are recipients of the White House honour
- Manjusha P. Kulkarni of South Asian Network (SAN) – works for health, empowerment, solidarity among people of South Asian origin in Southern California.
- Ms. Ranjana Paintal is programme manager for Asian Health Coalition’s partnership consortium on education, outreach, enrolment to under served AAPIs in Illinois.
- Read at: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/white-house-honours-two-indianamericans/article5991354.ece
- Champion of Change Award