- With the revival in economies of UK, US and Europe, the IT sector is looking at brighter prospects as most of its giants such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys and HCL registered an increase in their fourth quarter growth and full year earnings.
- IT firms are armed to meet the increased demand, are stepping into deeper markets in Asia pacific and Latin America, and have good competencies in social mobility, analytics and cloud (SMAC).
- Recognizing the huge potential in going digital, companies are increasing their expenditure towards this and have even reconfigured their entire operations. This will also be a growth driver for IT firms.
- IT sector, excepting maybe Wipro and Infosys, is likely to cross the guidance given by National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) of a 13 % growth rate in FY’15.
- Prospects in terms of business however continue to rest on poll prospects as a clear mandate will shore up IT spend.
- Read at:http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-business/improving-western-economies-to-drive-indian-it/article5929870.ece