U.S. troops for Baltic states
- USA aims to position its troops in former Soviet Baltic states and further enhance sanctions on Russia.
- Washington wants to protect NATO allies against Russian aggression by rotating forces to the Baltic region.
- NATO deployed additional F-16 fighters to Poland and Lithuania.
- The 3 Baltic states, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania, members of NATO have no ground troops except for few present for patrolling.
- Russia will be punished by U.S and Europe for the alleged land grabbing in Ukraine.
- The nuclear security meet will be attained by USA, Germany, Britain, Canada, France, Japan, Italy & Europe.
- The U.S. and euro bureaucrats were challenged by Russian State Duma to blacklist all official supporter of Crimea’s accession to Russia.
- Ukraine Crisis
- Crimean Referendum
- Sanctions against Russia