UN shows proof on Malakal atrocities
- Thousands of Civilians, including children are being murdered and exiled owing to thier ethnic background by the rebel forces during the fights in the key oil hub of Malakal. The U.N. Mission in South Sudan have enough proof against them as the squads of UNMISS had visited the hub.
- Due the attacks from the president and vice president belonging to the Dinka & Nuer tribes the civilians of Sudan are being brought into UN base.
- Newer atrocities have been reported and therefore ceasefire has been declared in Ethiopia.
- The dispute took place between the loyal troops and rebels in the capital Juba which spread across the country. It indicated that there has been counter killings.
- The mission has given the details to the U.N mentioning that the civilians are the major sufferers of these conflicts reporting violations of human rights. UNSC charges that human rights abuse are committed by both sides.
- South Sudan crisis
- Dinka tribes
- Nuer tribes