- Outcomes of the talks held in Geneva between Russia, Ukraine, US and EU.
- A constitutional reform in Ukraine involving all political forces and grants more powers to Russian-speaking regions.
- Decentralization of authority, election of regional bodies of power and assuring the language rights of Russian-speakers.
- Recall irregular forces and clear out seized buildings.
- Situation in the eastern provinces had aggravated further with reported clashes between the pro-Russian protesters and Ukrainian govt, which the former claimed to be provocation and denied authorizing it.
- India said it was opposed to the sanctions and isolations issued against Russia by the west and called for a peaceful diplomatic solution to the crisis in Ukraine taking into account ethnic and linguistic minorities and addressing legitimate concerns of neighboring states.
- Read at: http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thehindu.com%2Ftodays-paper%2Ftp-international%2Faccord-reached-on-ukraine%2Farticle5924285.ece&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFg7nxj-KpjGsHoXqrPERP92MS4IAhttp://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thehindu.com%2Ftodays-