TTP self declares ceasefire in Pakistan
- Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) self declared month long ceasefire in a bid to pave way for breaking the deadlock in the peace talks with government.
- Peace talks came to standstill after TTP killed 23 security personnel.
- There have been huge surgical strikes carried out by both TTP and security personnel against each other in Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan.
- Due to heavy strikes by TTP, thePolio campaignin the region was severely affected killing many volunteers who were helping in the Polio Campaign.
- Terrorist Groups
- Polio Campaign in Pakistan