- Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to pay 8 % of uniform license fee of AGR besides revenues from internet services as per TRAI guidelines.
- ISPs with BWA to give Minimum presumptive AGR as licence fee as well as those who got spectrum through competitive bidding.
- BWA stand for broadband wireless access and AGR stands for adjusted gross revenue
- Deductions permitted for pass through fees, taxes, levies
- Proposed AGR for both present ISPs with BWA and those having access spectrum through bidding 5 % of total bid amount of licensee.
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
- Broadband Wireless Access (BWA)