- SC underlines the need of tackling terrorists firmly by both Centre and state governments in India.
- Says terrorist hamper country’s balance by creating terror among people
- Upholds 7-10 years of jail for 4 terrorists, one from Pak, in Rajasthan bomb blast case on Jan 26, 1996
- SC says India is great country, should not tolerate such acts of terror.
- Sets aside appeals against Rajasthan High Court verdict on conviction of four bomb blasts accused
- Read at: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/terrorists-should-be-dealt-with-iron-hand-sc/article5995084.ece