- Survey Shows Banks Are Banking On Social Media To Get New Business And Customers
- A survey conducted by CII-PwC has said that Banks have been using social media platforms such as such as SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) to garner new business and customers.
- The key findings of the survey are as follows:
- 63% of banks use social media to get leads on customer interests
- 86% of the banks have launched mobile banking.
- Use of smartphones and tablets has helped to increase mobile banking base.
- Private Banks and foreign banks have used social media to their leverage more than Public Sector banks.
- Social Media
- Financial Inclusion