Government Schools do not have Access to Computers.
- Students in schools which are managed by Government, are not given adequate computer education.
- Some of the reasons stated are :
- No qualified instructors,
- Not enough computers / system,
- Computers under maintenance or minor repair.
- On contrary, private / unrecognized schools are attracting prospective students under their ambit by providing free top notch computer education.
- The main issue is, when computer develops a technical problem, the teachers are not technical enough to solve the issue, as a result, they are dependent on technicians, and the whole process of repairing it takes time and hence the delays.