South Sudan civilians reduced to scavengers
- Nyal a marshland in South Sudan’s Unity state is slowly blooming. It was a land of blood stains & scavengers.
- Survivors of violence depended on water lilies & palm tree fruits.
- The disputes between leaders in Juba spoiled the relationship of Dinka tribe & Nuer tribe of South Sudan.
- People blamed the government for their unemployment, physical injuries, scarcity & famine.
- Peace talk in Ethopia was held to reduce violence & atrocities.
- South Sudan crisis
- Dinka tribe
- Nuer tribe