Echoes of Big Bang detected
- The origins of the universe-echoes of the Big Bang was discovered by U.S. scientists & direct evidence of cosmic inflation was discovered with the help of telescope in South Pole.
- Albert Einstein’ theory of relativity was completed by these gravitational waves that represented last untested element which helps in understanding the Universe.
- The first tremors of the Big Bang defines the gravitational waves between space and time forms a basic link among quantum aspects and basic relativity.
- The study of cosmology helps in targeting a specific area of sky the “Southern Hole” outside the galaxy where there is little dust and galactic materials is seen through telescope.
- The conditions of early Universe are signaled by cosmic microwave background or a faint glow remains from Big Bang.
- Big Bang Theory
- Southern Hole
- Gravitational Waves