- Supreme Court of India rules out interfering in Delhi Lt Governor or President of India’s discretion on when to dissolve the assembly.
- SC ruling in wake of AAP’s writ petition questioning Lt Governor’s move to keep to assembly in suspended animation.
- Congress counsel sought dismissal of petition, the party against repeated polls argues whole matter don’t fall within judicial purview.
- BJP says let Guv take a decision on the matter.
- Constitutional Status of Delhi
- Suspended Animation
- President’s Rule
- Judicial Review