Russia’s Parliament gives assent to use army in Ukraine
- Russian Parliament on Saturday approved the use of army in Ukraine to protect its assets and citizens in the western province of Crimea.
- The consent was given to use army till there is a normalisation of situation in Ukraine.
- Recently Pro-Russian Prime Minister of Crimean region had appealed to Russia for help.
- The similar demand is growing in the other Russian speaking regions of Donets and Kharkiv.
- Russia said Crimea enjoys autonomy and is part of Ukraine only based on treaties and agreements.
- Ukraine Crisis