- Russia wants to renew talks between Ukraine govt and the anti-govt rebels by launching equal dialogue between the two to halt violence and implement the Geneva accord for peaceful resolution of the crisis.
- The talks will be mediated by Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE),the head of which along with Swiss President is likely to visit Moscow after talks were held between Russia and Germany.
- Ukraine govt accused Russia and pro-russian separatists of instigating a civil war to destroy
- Ukraine and continued its offensive on the anti-govt protesters. There are contradicting reports on the results of these operations.
- Read at: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-international/moscow-to-give-peace-another-chance/article5977009.ece
- Ukraine Crisis
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)