- Two fake electronic voting machines and Rs.8.27 lakh were seized by the Nuapada district police.
- The accused assert to be a nephew of Rajdendra Dholkia,Janata Dal candidate from Nuapada Assembly seat.
- The money seized belongs to private English medium school managed by the sitting MLA.
- A multi-agency squad with officials and police from the Income Tax department will investigate the seized amount.
- The school’s accounts will also be verified under the guideline of Election Commission of India as the income source is required if a person is carrying more than Rs.50,000.
- Electronic Voting Machine (EVM)