- Parties like All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK), the Trinamool Congress and the Biju Janata Dal have joined hands for a better coordination than that of the congress rule.
- The parties have begun talking on how things can be executed for a better government
- While BJD will decide on coordination with the AIADMK and other parties at a meeting of the Parliamentary shortly
- The other parties are in a cordial tie up for a better executed government
- Read at: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/regional-players-likely-to-align-in-lok-sabha/article6035266.ece