- Malaysian police has arrested South Asian suspect for terror activities who’s target was upon Bangalore and Chennai, he was in a plan to attack the foreign consulates
- A Special Branch Counter Terrorism Unit arrested the man following a raid in a housing area at Kepong near Kuala Lumpur and has been detained under immigration act.
- The operation was going on since December and three men have been detained in India who were major players in the terrorist attack.
- The police will continue to work with other foreign agencies to prevent attacks in the region as well as globally.
- Read at: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/plot-to-attack-foreign-missions-in-chennai-bangalore-foiled/article6014808.ece