- National Green Tribunal forms panel comprising Environment & Forest Ministry, Delhi govt, Ridge Management Board to inspect Asaram’s ashram.
- 72 year old Asharam Bapu, self proclaimed Hindu guru facing rape charges said to have built his ashram illegally in ridge area, hence the inspection
- Panel formed after one Sanjay Kumar sought criminal action against members of San Shree Asharamji Trust for illegally building ashram in Karol Bagh
- Ashram has come up in Karol Bagh Central ridge despite govt rules banning forest activity in the ridge area.
- Read at: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/panel-to-look-into-asarams-illegal-ashram-in-ridge-area/article5984135.ece
- Ridge Management Board
- National Green Tribunal (NGT)
- Ridge area