- Philippines & Norwegian govt are looking for an opportunity on having peaceful negotiation with Communist revolutionaries which was distorted & delayed by the rebels earlier.
- During the time of the guerrilla campaign they wanted to defeat the govt & create a Communist administration.
The Chief government peace adviser mentioned that the Communist Party of Philippine founder is keen about meeting President of Norway, who has set a target of putting an end to this riot by 2016. One other spokesperson said a direct communication will be done with the president regarding the issue.
- Norway has always been a mediator & a well-wisher to bridge the gap b/n philippines & communist party.
- The enemies have always been aggressive behind the philippines coastal islands attacking militants & finding ways to force threatening demands on the rural businesses.
- The peace talks with muslim Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) & govt may soon come to an end.
- Communist revolution in Philippine