- Neighboring China observes that the northeast regions are ignored for years by the Indian Government.
- Identified regions were Assam, Tripura, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya and Nagaland there was no mention of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Territorial claims have already made on Arunachal Pradesh by China and calls it as “ South Tibet”
- Underdevelopment, occasional tribal unrest and insurgency in the region has hampered the overall growth of the northeastern States because of less attention given by the Indian Government.
- All the parties have made empty promises so far.
- Chinese strategic analysts are following the Indian elections closely as it will have an impact on bilateral relations.
- Tawang Region
- India China Bilateral Relations
- McMahon Line