A phone battery that recharges in 30 sec
- A new smartphone battery, developed by an Israeli startup StoreDot, can recharge in less than 30 seconds.
- This was achieved through nanodots – chemically synthesized bioorganic peptide molecules, & owing to their small size, can improve the electrode capacitance and electrolyte performance.
- A have been developed, with one side acting like a supercapacitor & the other like a lithium electrode (with slow discharge).
- This development will change the way one interacts with portable electronics & may make fast-charging car a reality.
- MFE (Multi Function Electrode)