- National Green Tribunal Principal Bench sends contempt of court notice to Delhi Jal Board Chief Executive Officer
- Notice issued on a complaint by Mr Prasad a Law student for undertaking construction works and repairs within one metre radius of a tree
- Notice issued on complaint of damaging trees while digging channels for pipes in a green area opposite Essex Farms on Aurobindo Marg
- Delhi Preservation of Trees Act 1994 bans felling of any tree in Delhi without prior permission of Forest Department.
- Source: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-newdelhi/national-green-tribunal-again-flexes-its-muscles/article6027153.ece