- Muslim children will never be able to come out of the clutches of poverty unless they are equipped with proper education.
- Discrimination towards the community, and refusals for admissions at many schools, has been the main reason for the early dropouts of Muslim children.
- Many Muslim children saw no point in pursuing their education, because they had to face discrimination on all levels. They found it more comfortable working as self-employed.
- All this reasons have led to Muslims being deprived from being active participants in the growing economy.
- Child labour is disturbingly widespread among Muslims all across the county, with Ahmedabad topping the list.
- Sachar Committee report
- Ranganath Mishra report
- PM’s 15 point programme
- National Commission for Minorities