MoU between Saudi Arabia and India for Defence Cooperation
- After economic and political ties India and Saudi Arabia have decided to foray in to defence cooperation.
- The MoUs signed between the two countries are as follows:
- Cooperation in defence industry.
- Science and Technology and Transfer of technology.
- Cooperation in the area of radio and Television.
- India’s bilateral trade with Saudi Arabia is over $43 billion which makes Saudi Arabia India’s fourth largest trade partner.
- It should be noted that, Indian Diaspora forms the largest community of expatriates in Saudi Arabia.
- India-Saudi Arabia relations
- Way forward to India-Saudi Arabia relations
- Irritants between India-Saudi Arabia relations