- Minority religious, linguistic professional colleges move Karnataka High Court against reserving seats for Hyderabad-Karnataka regions
- Students from Hyderabad-Karnataka regions are from Gulbarga, Bidar, Raichur, Koppal, Yadgir and Bellary districts
- Reservation of seats is in wake of special status accorded to Hyderabad-Karnataka region under Article 371(J)
- Petitioners contend order on the reservation could not be enforced on minority institutions under Article 30(1) of the Constitution.
- Article 371(J)
- Article 30(1)
- Hyderabad-Karnataka region