- Proxy voting by insurgents and complaints by political parties over it, Manipur CEO has sought reports from 76 pooling booth presiding officers
- Re polling in these booths would depend on the recommendations of president officers for the same
- Nationalist Social Council of Nagaland (Muivah) that signed a ceasefire pact with Centre allegedly entered 30 polling stations in Ukhrul, Senapati and Chandel districts ompelled people to vote for NPF
- Kuki militants capture 20 booths in Senapati and Churachanpur districts, BJP alleges, a coalition partner in NPF-led DAN government in Nagaland in Manipur, BJP contests against NPF.
- Nagaland ruling party NPF alleges that EVMs in about 8 polling centers had been tampered with.
- Proxy Voting
- Kuki movement
- Movement for Greater Nagaland