Core List of Citizen Science projects in India:
- India Birds, part of a global network of bird listing sites.
- Asian Waterbird Census, conducting waterbird counts since 1987, coordinated by Wetlands International, with the BNHS as Indian partner.
- Kerala Bird Survey: Monitoring birds across Kerala since 1990 using a network of amateur birdwatchers.
- Marine Mammal Conservation Network of India. Web-based reporting of marine mammals.
- Jackal survey. Report sightings of jackals from now and the past.
- Lost Amphibians of India. (to discover lost frogs in the field)
- Project PteroCount: The South Asian Bat Monitoring Programme.
- SeasonWatch. Track changes in climate by monitoring the flowering, fruiting and leafing of trees. SeasonWatch is a sister project to MigrantWatch.