- After a delayed acknowledgment of Modi, US Secretary of State John Kerry reiterated US resolve to work closely with Modi-led NDA govt in New Delhi.
- Kerry in a message to BJP says US ready to work closely with Modi and the new government to promote shared prosperity and strengthen mutual security.
- US banned Modi’s entry to the country in 2005, now Kerry indicates keenness to ensure an early visit by new Indian PM to US.
- Read at: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/kerry-likely-to-oversee-modis-us-visit-plan/article6031328.ece
- India USA Bilateral Relations