Karnataka Launches programme to fight malnutrition
- Government of Karnataka along with JSW foundation launched a programme to fight malnutrition.
- Under the programme,severe acute malnutrition (SAM) and moderate acute malnourishment (MAM) children will be provided with special food/micronutrient supplements.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers are also covered under the programme.
- The programme is a part of Corporate Social Responsibilty of JSW Steel limited which is in Sandur taluk of Bellary District.
- Schemes related to Malnutrition
- Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Rules under Companies Act 2013