- Iran and Pakistan have decided to go ahead with the gas pipeline project between the two countriesas this will benefit both countries. The project has been hampered by US sanctions.
- Iran has completed its part, while Pakistan is yet to begin due to lack of funds.
- The countries has discussed: Chances to enhance trade to $5 billion.
- Increased bilateral trade and cooperation by enhancing border security management and security measures.
- Read at: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-international/islamabad-tehran-agree-on-continuation-of-pipeline/article5999710.ece
- TAPI Pipeline
- IPI Pipeline
- Iran Pakistan Bilateral Relations