International Boxing Association Terminates IBF
- International Boxing Association (AIBA) has terminated Indian Amateur Boxing Federation (IABF) for its alleged malfunctioning, corruption and various other issues.
- It should be noted that AIBA had suspended IBF in the year 2012; hoping thing would change at IBF.
- Now Indian Pugilists have to participate in international events without Indian Flag and shall use the flag of IBA
- Recently Indian sports federations have been in news for all wrong reasons such as Hockey India and Indian Olympic Association.
- Corruption in Sports
- Boxing in India
- Management of Sports in India