- China recently asked for authorization from India to deploy four of their naval vessels in Andaman, to search the lost Malaysian Airlines Boeing.
- India denied giving permission.
- India gave a detailed report of its involvement in search procedure and ensured China that every bit of effort was put into the search.
- So far, 4 naval warships and one P-8I aircraft is put in by India.
- This incident has brought to front, the Naval capacities and military spending on Navy in Asian countries.
- India China Bilateral Relations
- Indian Ocean