- As part of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development Scheme (CSR and SD), the Lower Subansiri (HEP) Project (NHPC), has decided to treat Cleft Lip and Palate issues.
- They’ve partnered with ‘Operation Smile’ to execute this proect.
- To start with people from:
- Arunachal Pradesh (Lower Subansiri and West Siang districts),
- Assam (Dhemaji and North Lakhimpur districts), will be treated.
- All expenses will be taken care by NHPC’s CSR and SD Scheme.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Cleft Lip & Palate
- Sustainable Development