Higher Prices Will Help ONGC To Make Investments
- State owned PSU ONGC has said that Higher Prices of gas would help it to make investments in the country and abroad to meet India’s energy needs.
- Recently Union government has decided to hike the prices of Natural Gas and link it with the Global prices index.
- The prices will be reviewed every three months according to global market fluctuations.
- Due to higher subsidy by government to customers, ONGC is heavily cash strapped and needs stimulus for its sustainable growth in India and World.
- Oil exploration in India
- Deregulation of Petroleum products
- Natural Gas Production in India