- A new vaccine that has shown good results in Swedish against coronary artery diseases and strokes are keen to test it in India, developed by the Swedish Scientists
- This vaccine will prevent blockages in the arteries mostly caused by cholesterol and intern will avoid heart attack or stroke in the brain.
- The talks are in the final stage with the Indian Medical Institute for the vaccine for Indians since they are genetically prone to heart attack
- Trails may soon take place in India
- More than 45 million cases are diagonised and if the vaccine can be introduced to India this may reduce the diseases by 70%
- Read at: http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOIM/2014/05/05&PageLabel=13&EntityId=Ar01303&ViewMode=HTML
- Coronary Artery Disease