- Mahadayi Water Disputes Tribunal order to Karnataka in response to Goa govt application on Kalasa Banduri Nala Project not well taken by pro-project activists
- MWDT asks Karnataka to build a brick masonry embankment in both vents, meant for diverting Mahadayi basin to Malaprabha basin, to control water flow
- Karnataka asked to cover dug up area along ridge line dividing two river basins, & complete cross-drain works falling on roads and state highways by May 31
- MWDT order seen as an dampener for Kalasa Banduri Nala Project, aimed at bringing water to Karnataka, loopholes in legal battle blamed for it
- BJP State unit president Pralhad Joshi asks state govt to explore possibility of filing a review petition against MWDT direction.
- Water Dispute Tribunals
- Kalasa Banduri Nala Project
- Review Petition