Cyberattackers running global ‘malware industry’
- Distribution of malware for online thievery is provided by Cybercriminals, according to reports of McAfee.
- The US internet security specialist noted that breach of data has affected many customers of the US retailer TARGET.
- Different type of malware is bought and sold in “Dark Web” marketplaces.
- Unsophisticated technologies are deployed for target attacks from the Cybercrime-as-a-Service community.
- Along with buying of data from the attackers have found a market for stolen credit card no.
- Cybercrime-as-a-Service and the ‘Dark Web’ represent the coming age of the attackers.
- Cyber Attacks