please clear my douts

aanchal kaushal

I am non medical student. But i want to be an officer. So i love to crack upsc exam .but it seems difficult due to poor knowledge of geography and history. So how could i improve it?. Although i am good in maths and science.

Hii,friend .Take it very easily, read good history books as much as possible like India after Gandhi,discovery of India and of course NCERT books. As far as geography is concern ,I'm also facing same problem

I am non medical student. But i want to be an officer. So i love to crack upsc exam .but it seems difficult due to poor knowledge of geography and history. So how could i improve it?. Although i am good in maths and science.

@aanchal kaushal - What are the sources you are currently referring to for Geography and History?

Have you taken any formal coaching ?

When you say non medical student, what course have you completed your graduation in ?

Hii,friend .Take it very easily, read good history books as much as possible like India after Gandhi,discovery of India and of course NCERT books. As far as geography is concern ,I'm also facing same problem

@Raju sharma

The books you have mentioned are more general in nature, I believe. They should be attempted after few basic books are finished.

What are your current sources for Geography and History ?

Back