- The Delhi High Court has said that any foreign airline having even one office in the country is bound by the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013.
- The court further said, “If any of such foreign airlines does not comply with the law, it shall do so at its own peril.”
- The court also noted that the Delhi Government had sent a communication to the Joint Secretary, Civil Aviation Ministry, to issue directions to all airlines operating from Delhi to constitute internal complaints committees and take steps to create awareness.
- Overview Of The Sexual Harassment Of Women At Workplace
- Complaints Committee & Complaint Procedure