- Man made climate change to hit monsoon pattern with more long spell of rains, as per studies
- Finding is of a team of researchers at Stanford University, U.S and follows examination of peak monsoon rainfall data in Central India.
- Findings also point to increasing number of dry spells affecting agriculture and management of water resources
- During summer productivity of diary animals to be sustained through proper feed and care.
- A 70:30 ration for fodders and concentrate is suggested besides intake of extra food like cereals, oil cakes by diary animals during summer
- Extra 35 % protein rich concentrate mixture, cool water 5-6 times in a day is also suggested.
- Monsoon Season
- Water resource management