Experts Disappointed With Constitution Of Equal Opportunity Commission
- Several experts and a member of Rajinder Sachar Committee expressed disappointment, when cabinet decided to constitute Equal Opportunity Commission (EOC) only for religious minorities.
- The Rajinder Sachar Committee had recommended constitution of EOC for both socio-religious groups and deprived communities.
- Experts opined that making the body accessible only for religious minorities fails the basic principle of anti-discrimination body.
- Rajinder Sachar Commitee
- Equal Opportunity Commission
- Socio-Economic status of Minorities