Electricity Producing PSUs May Be Hit By CERC’s Tariff Revision
- Standard and Poor’s rating agency has said that PSUs such as NTPC,NHPC,PGCIL may be hit by CERC’s new tariff as these companies are going to lose margins in profits.
- It also said that albeit these companies would lose profits but their ratings will not have any affect.
- Electricity producing companies are also battling debts by governments and private players as witnessed in the case of BSES Rajdhani Company in Delhi.
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC)
- Electricity production in India
- Credit Rating Agencies