- Ex-telecom Minister A Raja, DMK MP K Kanimozhi, M Karunanidhi’s wife Dayalu Ammal others named in ED’s prosecution complaint on 2G scam.
- ED complaint relates to money laundering by these politicians in 2G spectrum allocation case, maximum jail of 7 years likely if found guilty.
- Complaints names 19 as accused filed before CBI spl judge to take up the mater on April 30
- Swan Telecom Pvt Ltd allegedly gave a bribe of Rs. 200 crore to Kalaignar TV in exchange for grant of Unified Access Service (UAS) licence illegally.
- Raja says case has nothing new to add, it is filed to back CBI in 2G scam case
- Enforcement Directorate (ED)
- Money Laundering
- Financial Action Task Force (FATF)