EC asks Delhi Police to probe Opinion Poll Sting Operation incident
- Election Commission has asked the Delhi Police to probe the Opinion Poll sting operation conducted by a private news channel.
- The order comes in the backdrop of a complaint by a congress leader.
- It also sought actions to be taken by Press Council of India and News Broadcasting Association (NBA) and also asked these agencies to issue guidelines for conducting opinion polls to media houses or agencies conducting the opinion poll.
- Opinion Poll v/s Exit Poll
- Press Council of India
- News Broadcasting Association (NBA)