- Govt undertakes overhauling of e-tendering process in a bid to promote transparency and efficiency in procurement
- Earnest Money Deposits (EMD) of one who has succeeded in bidding to be kept along with deposits of others taking part in bidding process
- Additional Chief Secretary (Finance) orders refund of EMD to successful bidder after signing of the pact
- Notification on forfeiting of EMD, refund of cost incurred on tenders to remain unchanged
- Submission of fake papers to be punished with forfeiture of EMD
- Identity of bidders to be kept under wraps as long as commercial bids are not opened.
- Earnest Money Deposits (EMD)