DVC And Kundankulum To Supply Power To Karnataka
- Karnataka has signed agreement with Damodar Valley Corporation and Kundankulam Nuclear Power Plant to receive 892Mw of power in the State.
- Government has also called for a tender to get 1000Mw of power on long term basis to meet its energy demands.
- Government also appealed to NPCIL to allocate more quota of power to Karnataka from Nuclear Power Plant’s unallocated quota.
- Nuclear Power Generation in India
- Nuclear Reserves
- Power Corporations in India
- Energy demand in India