- In order to support the wildlife the forest department will seek private companies for anti-poaching camps.
- The ‘Support the Tiger’ initiative of the State government encourages companies to channel their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) resources towards a specific list of schemes in tiger reserves
- The forest department needs support from the companies to meet conservation challenges
- Several forest patches around the city including in Turahalli, Devanahalli and Kalkere, which need to be protected from development
- Help and support from the private companies will help the forest department for a betterment
- Read at: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-karnataka/department-of-forests-hunting-for-csr-funds/article6091277.ece
- ‘Support the Tiger’ initiative
- Project Tiger